Imagine stepping inside your own stylish chalet after spending a day sliding down some of the world’s best ‘champagne powder’ or hiking along Hirafu’s lush green valleys.
Situated in Hirafu’s middle village, the three-bedroom luxury Yuuki Toride Chalet is a spectacular choice if you’re looking for a rental home that combines incredible vistas with sleek comfort and cosmopolitan design.
The chalet’s striking industrial-looking façade has been tastefully incorporated into its interior, thanks to an extraordinary combination of concrete walls, warm wood flooring and minimalist designer furniture.
The ceiling-height windows provide plenty of daylight and create a unique feeling of being ‘at one’ with nature. Its contemporary open-plan kitchen has a large separate worktop with bar stools and a dining table seats eight people – perfect for enjoying excellent conversation over a home-made meal.
All three bedrooms have comfortable queen-size beds which can be set up for singles or couples. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, while the two guest bedrooms share a bathroom with a shower and a bathtub.
Yuuki Toride Chalet is a mere stone’s throw from some of the area’s best restaurants and bars. From casual eateries to Michelin-star dining, and from quirky bars to late-night DJ sets, you’re never far away from Hirafu’s famed après-ski activities.
Combining a great location with excellent amenities, Yuuki Toride Chalet is a superb choice if you’re looking to immerse yourself in Hirafu’s stunning beauty while surrounded by sophisticated luxury, elegance and style.
This chalet features:
- Stylish contemporary designed spaces with stunning vistas of Mount Yotei and Mount Annupuri
- Comfortable lounge area with designer sofas and plasma TV, Apple TV and DVD player
- One ensuite split queen-size master bedroom with shower
- Two split queen-size guest bedrooms which share a separate bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Large open-plan kitchen with dining table for eight people
- Secure, heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Spacious outdoor terrace
- Access to a small balcony from the living room
- Outdoor parking for two cars
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Features 3 bedrooms with split queen/single beds perfect for couples or singles
- Master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom while the 2 guest rooms share a separate bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
Hirafu village, Niseko, Japan.
6 people (3 split queen-size bedrooms; one bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower; a separate bathroom has a shower and bathtub).
Stylishly designed living areas; contemporary open-plan kitchen; dining table for 8; floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of Mount Yotei.
Greeter upon check-in (8am to 8pm). Additional staff (eg spa therapist and babysitter) available on request for an additional charge.
Yuuki Toride Chalet is self-catering. A private chef may be booked in advance for a unique in-house dining experience, or a hamper can be ordered for delivery (upon guest account). Please visit Niseko Gourmet for further information.
WiFi broadband internet access.
Flat-screen TV (Satellite/Cable), Apple TV, DVD player.
Yuuki Toride Chalet is well-suited for families with children. Facilities include 2 high chair and 3 stairgates. Additional children’s equipment can be hired at an extra cost.
Treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out in the chalet by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
Yuuki Toride Chalet is centrally located in Hirafu village, a short walk from a wide selection of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues. An on-call driver is available from 8am to 6pm, during the winter season, for shuttles to and from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola.
Dishwasher; secure dry room; barbecue (extra); safety deposit; balcony.